From:
Penny Piercy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 20:34:58 -0500
Hello to all!

The volume of recent posts on yeast and food allergies prompted me to
recommend a wonderful book that discusses these issues, and other
important health issues.  Although _not_ directly concerned with
lactation, it's a thought-provoking read for anyone concerned with the
health of infants and children.

Title: Beyond Antibiotics: 50 (or so) Ways to Boost Immunity and Avoid
Antibiotics.

Authors: Dr. Michael A. Schmidt, Dr. Lendon H. Smith, Dr. Keith W. Sehnert.

Publisher: North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, CA, c1993, 1994.

I picked it up at the most recent LLLI Conference, but it doesn't seem to
be available in the LLLI catalog.  I'm sure any bookstore could special
order it.  I paid $16.95.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Penny Piercy, LLLL, MOM (Patrick 2 1/2) from Bloomington, IN