From:
JeannIBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:28:47 EST
Here is the schedule for the next few weeks on Pedschat:

January 26 - How to Set Up a Baby Friendly Pediatrics Practice - Kay Hoover
February 2 - Fragile babies:  Breastfeeding support of babies in NICU -
Dra Susana Der Parsehian, Buenos Aires
February 9 - Oversupply: Too much of a good thing - Kay Hoover
February 16 - Texas Breastfeeding Initiative - Jeanne Byler Mitchell

Join us at:
http://www.pedschat.org
link to the instant chat

Monday night, 10pm NY Time

Also can't resist pointing out the name change.  I was married Sunday to a
delightful computer nerd that I met (where else) on the internet :-D

Jeanne (Fisher) Byler Mitchell
Austin, TX