From:
Robert Cordes DO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 14:57:47 -0500
I have two breastfeed babies in my practice who are cow's milk protein allergic
Baby 1 presented with bloody stools, eosinophilia on perefferal smear and lymphiod hyperplasia on colon biopsy
Baby 2 is 6 months and has eczema and when mom was late getting home the other day Gmom gave some Enfamil instead of defrosting the last BM in the freezer. He developed hives 20 minutes later.
Both mom's are now on cows milk protein free diets reading labels carefully.
If anyone has any recipes free of casien and whey I would appreciated them and more so these moms would also.
snail mail
Rob Cordes, DO
Penn St- Geisinger
1000 E Mountian Dr