From:
Diane Karnbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 12:45:45 -0400
Lactnetters,

Did anyone see the Today Show this morning?  They had a segment about breast
cancer and how to decrease your risks with a person by the name of Linda
Gordan, the director of something called "Hand in Hand".  They had lots of
good advise but not one mention of breastfeeding!  I have been trying to get
the e-mail address for NBC or the Today Show but I've been unsuccessful.
 Does anyone know it?  Anyway I'll keep searching for it and let everyone
know so you can send them your comments.

Diane Karnbach, LLLL