From:
Marijke Frings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:48:50 +0100
Dear Nina,

Thanks for the link.
It is a great help.

That is also bothering me. Not many children receive bf untill the age of 6
months.

So how can researchers conclude about exlusive breastfeeding and its
outcome????
Thats bothering me.

Denise Both also send me a hard copy of Latation und Stillen,
Allergieprävention im Umbruch.

--
Lactatiekundig en Voedingskundig Advies
Ir. Marijke Frings