From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 08:53:47 -0400
I sent a very heartfelt Fathers Day Card to Lactnet yesterday, I rec'd
acknowledgement that the server sent it but I rec'd NO Digests on fathers
day at All.   Did any one recieve my Card ? Today I got a digest from
yesterday and no mention of fathers day at all....I thought holiday wishes
were OK, not ?
        because it meant so musch to me and my husband a Great DAddy was
mad I had Lactnet on all day so he could see the card too I'm sending it
again.....sorry if someone already got it .......