Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:15:35 EDT
Shannon says,

<< Someone forwarded me that poem last month and I was able to find the author
 to ask about forwarding it.  Here's what she said; she hasn't followed up
 yet:
 (She also said it was copyrighted, in case anyone's thinking of putting it
 on a website or distributing it, as I wanted to do) >>

That's good to know.  Internet stuff gets around so free-floating that it is
a bit difficult to track things down.  When I asked the pediatrician about it
(the one that sent it to me), he simply said to put "Author Unknown".  Now
that we know the author, and it is copyright, I suggest it not get passed any
further than us few folks (gulp) on Lactnet.

But, that is one of the dangers of posting something/anything on the internet.

Which is also the reason I haven't yet posted my poem about "When I am a
Grandmother..."  (yes, it has to do with purple.  And no, I'm NOT even a
grandmother to be, unless having a grandkitty named Sam counts).

Shannon, at least tell the author that there are several of us that
thoroughly LOVED her poem, however!

Jan Barger, culprit.