From:
DEBORAH M BOEHLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 12:50:58 EDT
Hi again,
  Prodigy wouldn't let me send my whole letter in one file,
so here's the rest of it:

lower their exhorbitantly high prices.  Their advertising
tools are not free gifts.  They are paid for by every
artifically-feeding parent and by every taxpayer in the
United States.
  I encourage all of you who are supportive of breastfeeding
to not allow the artificial baby milk manufacturers to use
you as an unpaid sales representative for their products.
Also, write to First Moments and American Baby Basket and
cancel your subscriptions, until they agree to remove the
propoganda from the artifical baby milk manufacturers.
Sincerely,
Debby Boehle, ICCE, IBCLC

Well, that's it!  I hope it gets printed, and that some
people will take action!