From:
NOREEN SIEBENALER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:47:14 -0600
Hello to all the St. Louis lactnetters, my 1st Minnesota winter was a "break
in" I am learning to become a "real northerner" again

This business of "hospital  lactation programn development" sure keeps
 you busy!

 I need "The Lactation Game" for health care professionals for a one hour
 breastfeeding information session for various types of health care
 providers who assist breastfeeding moms. Has anyone who has
 used it before found it helpful?   Can you give me an address or phone #
 to order it?!  Thanks!