From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:46:40 -0400
> One of the model searchers commented
>about the ample cleavage in the female model "Confidentially we call that the
> Nursing Mother's Look!" to which the female host laughed and said "Isn't
>that true?

You know, the increase in comments like these does more to make me believe
that bfing is on the rise than any studies or drives or bureaucratic
triumphs I've heard about.  This smacks of a civilization reclaiming a calm,
comfortable sense of humor about bfing.  It's not the *focus* of the
conversation, it's an *aside*, based on the casual assumption that the
experience is shared by speaker and listener, that it's a cultural norm!

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC