Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:24:27 -0400
<<I think the reason many lactnuts, incl. me, do not post, is becoz
we cannot keep up every day with lactnet. I have been wanting to comment on
several things but was reading them about 4 days behind so felt the
discussion may have been over by then.>>

This is true for me.  I only work part-time, and only read Lactnet at work.
I am often behind on my Lactnet mail, and so come to many discussions too
late.  I've even been known to delete some LN mail UNread, when I've had
more in my mailbox than time to read ::::hanging head in shame::::

<<Anyway, thanks for sharing the case and it is a reminder to us all
to closely look at the mom and baby, and all the variables.>>

Agreed.  When I read your case, I thought right away, "Well, if he's moving
his bowels that well then he's eating, so he must have a physical problem
affecting his ability to urinate"  But of course by then you'd already
figured it out <sigh>......
Regina Roig Lane BS IBCLC for Miami-Dade County WIC