From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:16:12 -0700
HI All,
I have had a slight family emergency...nothing really major, just a very
homesick almost 13 yr old who can't wait until the weekend to come home.  So
I will be gone from Thursday late morning until Friday evening.  Go ahead
and email me for whatever, regarding the raffle and any other stuff, and I
will get back to you as soon as I can.  Anyone whose check arrives THursday
or Friday will get their ticket numbers by Saturday morning or early afternoon.
Thanks!
Jay

WHo is VERY glad that her oldest son still needs her! :)
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
LACTNET Quilt Raffle  Check out the web page then e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] for where to send for your tickets!