From:
Gail Hertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:54:29 -0500
I looked it up in my '94 Lawrence. No studies are referenced, but it states "The condition [plugged ducts] dramatically improved by limiting the mother to polyunsaturated fats and adding lecithin to the diet." It goes on to say that  "lecithin is an oily substance that can be used as an oil on salads or taken by spoon, one tablespoon per day." Page 258.

Gail Hertz, MD, IBCLC, FABM
Author of The Little Green Book of Breastfeeding Management