From:
"Kim A. Campbell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 02:22:34 EDT
Hi everyone:  I have forgotten the name of the video AND the investigator.    I
am so SORRY -
I have a VERY fond place in my heart for Sweden - we had an au pair from
Gothenburg some years ago - "Lotta"  was the BEST.....   Anyways - I am sure you
ALL know it.  Can someone e-mail me direct with both?
Name of the video where unmedicated newborn babies crawl up moms tummy and latch
while demerol babies cann't find their own fingers...  AND the name of the Dr.
who did the research.

Thank you to all who have faxed their letters to BC Womens,    a gentle reminder
to all of you who have not yet had time   :-)

Thanks,   forgetfully,  Kim