From:
"Natalie Shenk, BS IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 08:05:52 -0500
Dear Penny,

In my days at a small Mennonite Seminary in Elkhart, IN USA, I saw a couple
mothers who took their nursing babies with them to class.  They were discreet
and they left if baby was noisy.  These were small babies in arms.  The icing
on the cake was then to see one of the professors continue teaching one term
with babe brought to her for breastfeeding as needed....she discreetly nursed
and continued her lecture :-)

I suspect that the professors were considered, informed, and reassurred.  I
think it is appropriate to speak with the professor.  Yet, I would assume a
positive outcome of the talk.  Let us know! :-)

Natalie Shenk BS IBCLC.....who has 2/3 towards a masters of divinity and
wonders if she'll ever bother finishing :-)