From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 23:34:23 -0500
One of our LLL Multiples group co-leaders fully BF her triplets from 39
weeks (born at a bit less than 35 weeks) to about 7 months and then
continued to BF until each self-weaned - one before 18 months and the other
two until after 3 years. I feel sure she would be happy to correspond with
this expectant MOM. Also, I can't encourage mothers of twins (MOT) and
mothers of higher multiples (MOM) to join/participate in the Yahoo Group
APMultiples (all one word when searching). It is essentially a worldwide
group of MOT/MOM and most either BF or EBMF  (or a combo) their multiples.
Several in the group currently have BF/EBMF triplets, including my
co-leader. The link to that group is:
info re: BF multiples at my website. (See my signature tag.)

She might also enjoy the photo montage re: Natural Birth of Twins and
Triplets at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-wULAaD50

All the best to this expectant MOM!

Karen Gromada
www.karengromada.com/
(author, Mothering Multiples: Breastfeeding and Caring for Twins or More)