From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:30:08 +1100
Gina,
Contact the ICDC and ask. To me it's pretty clear...it's not just the photo
but the text that is marketing to parents. Easily a breach (and wouldn't
parents want their babies to quickly proceed to the "expert" teat...)
http://www.ibfan.org/site2005/Pages/article.php?art_id=476&iui=1
In order to sell all that is required is a name and price...everything else
is marketing.
Karleen Gribble
Australia