From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:55:23 -0600
Yes, there is a time for everything.

I do know, however, that I was never more passionate about advocating for
breastfeeding rights, as when I was actually lactating.  I still believe in
it, but I don't feel the pain in my gut and heart when I think of babies not
being breastfed, like I used to when I was actually lactating myself.

For that reason, I think we need women in this stage of life, represented in
politics, and on our breastfeeding advocacy committees and coalitions.

Maybe society as a whole, needs the voice of women in this stage of life,
and hormonal state, to counteract voices of people (men?) who don't consider
things the same way at all, due to their predominant hormones.

Janice Reynolds