From:
Pamela Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:00:35 -0500
Hi all,

I have got to jump in here and say a few words because I was also at the
conference. I understood Dr. Sears to say he was on the board of Martek
(the DHA makers.) I don't think he is on the Wyeth board. I could be wrong,
but I hope not.

Also he did say that he was doing it in return for Wyeth putting 30
million    of his advertisements in formula cans. And that he hoped by
doing that he could reach the formula feeders who might adopt his parenting
style and then perhaps breastfeed the next baby. What he said was NOT what
is on the website as his reasoning.

And he did refer to his emails as being from "mad mommies!!!!"

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC, Franklin VA