Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:10:28 EST
(Maybe a tongue in cheek response). In defense of Linda's wanting her body
back with her older children, I have to say confess mine aren't weaned
totally yet. Maybe from the breast but notfrom the rest of me. My oldest is
home (the newly wed) and getting her wisdom teeth removed this afternoon. I
just make up my bedroom with fresh linens and cleaned it (not even a task my
husband earns anymore-it's our catch all room), I have prepared a tray for
juice, have a barf buckle ready, the remotecontrol, magazines and tissues are
ready. I have the cabbage chilled for her swollen cheeks.( A tip I read here
on Lactnet-thanks).
 She wanted to recouperate in our bed even as an adult.

Barb Whitehead, BS, IBCLC
Eastern NC