From:
Gary & Patricia Keeling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:47:42 -0400
Alyeen;
We have a great WalMart here in Owen Sound Ontario.  It has a breastfeeding
room just for moms with babes and toddlers!  Aren't we lucky?  This was part
of their design when the new store was built a couple of years back.

"Breasticia"
Enjoying the lighter side of lactation....and the stress releif from
studying.
Got this nick name from my hubby's friend when I was corresponding with him
regarding a place to stay while preparing for the exam

Patricia
LLLLC-IBCLCwannabe