From:
Shaughn Leach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:04:12 +0800
Hi Rebecca

I attempt to keep up to date with what is published by having PubMed email
me updates of searches I have conducted.
For those interested:
Go to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
Firstly register (top right corner - or sign in if you have registered
previously)
Type in your search keyword e.g. breastfeeding, in space provided then click
on the Go button which will then give you all the articles listed on the
relevant topic.
Go to the words 'Save Search' (to the right of where your search keyword was
entered) click and it will take you to a page where you can save your
search.
Click on the Green button that says Save and it will then take you to a page
that asks if you would like email updates of new search results for this
search.  You can choose to receive updates once a month, week or every day
and whether you want them in HTML or text.
Then click Save again
You can do this with as many keywords as you wish.
It is a great way to keep up with articles as they are released.

Hope this helps

Shaughn Leach RM IBCLC DipT
Perth, Western Australia