From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:03:42 -0700
For all you people who are confused... dh originally
meant "dear husband".  You can, of course, alter your
interpretation as you write it to "doofus husband" or
"demoted husband" as one person suggested.  I always
forget that it isn't universally used on the 'net.

When I originally posted about my "dh" I was only
emailing Carol, but somehow ended up cc'ing lactnet.
To clarify, my dh is an associate professor at the
University of Colorado at Boulder, known as "CU".  You
can read more about him at
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~grunwald/Hotlist.html  I
don't believe he has any breastfeedinglinks on his web
page, but it might be interesting for those of you in
similar areas. :-)  sorry for the confusion.