Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:05:41 EDT
Tracy wrote:

<< I have a mom with a 4 mos old baby who is weaning  because she works
painting
 houses both inside and out. She is concerned about the fumes affecting her
 milk. I can't find any printed information anywhere. I suggested she call the
 paint manufacturer to see what their word is on it. Do  you  Lactnet sages
 have any information to add?
No sage here, but I would email Judith Schreiber, expert on toxins in breast
milk...
 Her email is:  [log in to unmask]   She was very helpful to someone I
was helping who was working with volatile chemicals. As Judith and other
say...Always keeping in mind that there are risks to weaning as well as to
not weaning, and there lies the decision's pivotal point.
Judy LeVan Fram, Brooklyn, NY