From:
Theresa Moutafis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2019 08:38:44 -0400
Yes! I use this video all the time. I’ve seen laid back work beautifully
and it’s a shame we are stuck in cradle/football. Moms have such a
surprisingly difficult time with the concept - ‘whatever is comfortable for
you and baby,’ which is partly due to the need to regulate all things
nursing (a la ‘how do I know how much they are eating’ or ‘how could my
newborn possibly want to nurse 1/2 hour later??’) and the odd information
parents get from well-meaning providers and the almighty internet. Combine
that with a wriggly newborn and everything just doesn’t make sense anymore
to these moms!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile