From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 19:48:07 EDT
acting on behalf of my lovely and talented five year old daughter, i am
wondering who else is bring children to the conference that would like to play
with her. she plays well with both older and younger children, and will be
hanging out with my mother while i attempt to learn and see everything. we are
arriving tuesday night, please email me privately.

thanks,
carol b.
in the mile high city, denver