From:
Laura Hankins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 11:11:42 +0500
Hello.  I'm sure most of you are too busy with your clients to watch much TV, but my kids were watching PBS this
morning and after the show, a disembodied voice announced "this show was brought to you by M--- J------, maker of XX
toddler formula for healthy nutrition ..." I was taken aback.  If I didn't *know* better, I'd think they meant that
toddlers need formula for good nutrition! I watch PBS to avoid commercials and feel like I just heard one anyway.  Can
they do this? Any ideas on who I should write to?

laura hankins, charlotte nc