From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:57:46 -0600
As interent support group like this already exists:

MOBI - Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues
MOBI is for women who are/were unable to breastfeed, feel unsuccessful in
breastfeeding, are/were experiencing severe breastfeeding problems, or
experienced untimely weaning.

Purpose

The purpose of MOBI (Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues) is to give
women a place to discuss their emotions over not being able to breastfeed
successfully. Many women are unable to breastfeed because of milk supply
problems, long or short term separation after the birth of their child,
previous breast surgery or lack of support and are overwhelmed with feelings
of disappointment, anger, sadness, inadequacy and many others. Some women
suffer depression because of these issues. This list is not to discuss the
pros and cons of breast over bottle. There are many other resources for that
information. We are here to provide a safe atmosphere to share feelings and
to connect with other women going through the same process.

http://www.internetbabies.com/mobi/default.asp

Me again.
I have lurked on their Internet list, to get to know them better.  There is
a whole variety of women there - some are now formula feeding, some are
EPing, some are still trying to latch and build supply, some are not.  I
would recommend the list - however at times I found that some obvious (to
me) sources of information were not recommended.

Perhaps your mom can look at the site, and perhaps "borrow" their concept or
name.

Janice Reynolds