From:
Lisa Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:26:25 -0500
I have a mom who gets hives if she's in a cold room or outdoors when it's
below 70 degrees. She's found that taking 5mg OTC claritin daily will
prevent the hives nearly all of the time. She's now beginning to explore if
she has some underlying food allergies/intolerances that are stressing her
immune system to have this unusual reaction.

Lisa Wilkins