From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 03:00:49 +0000
A long time ago I had a very loyal League mom who came to all the meetings
for several years.  We were discussing why we chose to BF one day and she
"confessed" that she BF because when she was asked on the delivery table if
she was going to BF or bottlefeed, she asked what that meant.  They told her
bottle meant one more shot and she couldn't stand the thought of one more
shot so she opted for BF!
Pat Young in SNJ, USA