Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:18:44 -0400
>the bags themselves are advertising.  when people see "peter rabbit" on a
>diaper bag they think Enfamil.

And when I see the diaper bag I instantly think "lower level of commitment."
Can't help it;  I know I wouldn't be seeing these moms carrying bags that
said "Marlboro", and for the same reason if their desire to distance
themselves from formula ran deep enough, surely they wouldn't be carrying
Peter Rabbit either.  I know it's not always the case, but it's always
my first reaction.

--
Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY
www.wiessinger.baka.com