From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 05:37:10 -0700
I suppose it would be impolitic to ask Mr. Ezzo whether he sleeps through the night, alone, with none of his needs,  other than sleep,  met between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., except for perhaps someone saying "shh, shh, it's all right," while patting his back?   Or maybe that's the problem -- maybe he has to, and thinks that therefore everyone else must as well....

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, I still have most of the last nine months of digests to catch up on....

Chanita, San Francisco
BSc,RN,IBCLC