From:
The Mullers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:07:28 -0500
Cynthia, This sounds to me like Mom should take a couple of days off
from work and everything else and spend time with baby; snuggling,
nursing, playing, nursing, loving, nursing. I'll bet she's gotten very
uptight, what with pumping extra, taking herbs, using RPS (why?),
massage, making doctor's appointments, worrying, pumping, etc. I would
suggest that a few days of baby , relaxation and nursing might be all
that is required. I know this sounds simplistic, but maybe it is.
Cheryl Muller RNC IBCLC