Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:53:11 EDT
I'm working with a mom who would benefit from domperidone and is on
sertraline (Zoloft).  I've heard from Jack Newman already and await Dr Nice  as Hale's
forum is currently closed to questions.  I just want something to  give to
mom  to give to her Dr who prescribed Zoloft.  Any suggestions  for references?
Any anecdotal experiences with moms?  Any MD's care  to comment?  Thank you
in advance.

Barbara Latterner, BSN, RN, IBCLC

listings at AOL Autos.