From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2011 01:29:04 +0300
Let her know to be very careful about band aids and paint (house paint
enamel kind). I have a child, who used to be very allergic to both bananas
and avocado. When he was treated for burn, that was already healing, a large
band aid was applied as part of the dressing. By the time we got home (less
than an hour) the part over which band aid was applied looked worse than the
burn. Same kid exhibited an anaphylactic reaction to paint. Later we were
told by an allergist that it was all parts of one thing - latex allergy.
Thankfully the symptoms have lessened with time, but I remain watchful.

--
Henya
Brooklyn, NY

Want to know me better - visit my blog  http://chickenstitches.blogspot.com/
For unique patterns and stitch markers - visit my shop chickenstitches.com
Visit my ArtFire studio - http://www.artfire.com/users/ChickenStitches
Visit my Etsy shop - chickenstitches.etsy.com
Find me on Ravelry as knitmammy http://www.ravelry.com/people/knitmammy