Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:50:37 -0700
I am just getting started in my own practice and new to dealing with insurance companies but I'd like to add a thought.
One way to get more time to see a breastfeeding dyad (if the time limits are due to insurance reimbursement) is by charging for the mother and the baby separately if warranted, as it often is --meaning separate diagnosis for each.

Melinda Harris Moulton
ARNP, IBCLC
Breastfeeding Medicine of South Sound