From:
"Johnson, Martha (Lactation-SHMC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 07:31:18 -0800
Dear Kirsten--
See Article 6, #6.5 of the WHO code, which states:

"Feeding with infant formula, whether manufactured of home prepared, should
be demonstrated only by health workers, or other community workers if
necessary; and only to the mothers or family members who need to use it; and
the information given should include a clear explanation of the hazards of
improper use."

I think this is the WHO code provision you are looking for.
Martha Johnson Rn IBCLC
Eugene Oregon