From:
Nancy Nurmi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:48:17 +0000
Hello colleagues

I have tried to search Lactnet but was only able to get postings from
1995-1996.  When I try to break it down in other smaller time frames
I get a message saying no data, contact the server.  So I'm not sure
what I am doing wrong or is it still be fixed?  I have also checked
the brown bible and other sources I have but am unable to find a
similar situation.
The question is from the Volunteer Co-ordinator of our local mother
to mother telephone support program.
Hx - the mother is first time breastfeeding a two week old who
started having headaches a few days ago while nursing.  At first they
lasted only while nursing but now are lasting longer.  I asked the
person to obtain more detail re previous history of headaches,
medications, other symptoms, treatments tried, other factors such as
other stresses, desire to BF etc. But in the meantime I said I would
try to find more info related to headaches.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Thanks for your help.

Nancy Nurmi RN,IBCLC
... in cold & snowy Northwestern Ontario Canada