From:
Nancy Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 23:03:12 -0500
I'm sorry, but after teasers like that, I think we deserve a few more
details about this lady and her baby's birth...!  Like, was the baby
crowning as she was carried in?  Where had she been?  Who actually caught
the baby?  Was it full term and healthy?  Was there a crowd watching? Did
she put that baby right to breast, or were those nervous EMT's rushing to
ship her out to the hospital?
Do tell!
Nancy Holtzman RN BSN MOM
Great Beginnings New Mothers Groups