Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:52:49 EDT
Flew home from our vacation at the Outer Banks today -- my dh was across the
aisle from my daughter and me, seated next to a mom & dad and a very cranky 6
month old baby boy.  Said cranky boy was put to breast and settled for a
short time.  A bit later, dad & mom decided to switch places (window & middle
seat).  The neat thing was that when Bob (dh) asked if he could do anything,
the dad of the baby said, "Oh no, we are just switching places so she can
breastfeed without the baby kicking you."  He was so open about the fact that
she was breastfeeding  --  it was really refreshing!

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC -- Wheaton IL
Lactation Education Consultants
www.lactationeducationconsultants.com