From:
"Esther l. Wiles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:30:25 -0400
In over my head on this one.
Premature infant, mom pumping.
Interview with rounds today, she states to me that she had infertility problems. To many "male hormones" and had to take shots to become pregnant. She's not sure and I am not either, if she will be able to produce milk?
 She states that her Beta HCG as of today is 165,000 and falling. On 4/4 is was 315,000.
 Any help here would be greatly appreciated or even pointing me in the right direction for research would help.
 Am nomail at the moment so e-mailing the best route.
Thanks, Esther from Michigan.