From:
Sue LaLeike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 21:58:51 -0400
This is just personal experience, but my daughter was exclusively breastfed
for over 9 months.  Her first teeth didn't start to appear till almost
then, and none came through till she was just over a year.  Refused all
offerings of apple sauce till the 9th month.  Meanwhile, not even water or
vitamins or anything else except the occasional suck on a frozen yogurt bar
before nursing when her gums seemed to be hurting her..............She was
always in perfect health, never experiencing any sort of anemic symptoms at
all till she started menstruating many years later.  I took just one course
of prenatal vitamins while nursing, probably a month's supply, but ate an
excellent diet.

Sue LaLeike
Lehigh Acres, FL