Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:28:05 -0600
They don't charge.  I want to know if this "gift" is prohibited under baby-friendly guidelines.  They have Ross insignia all over them.  Our hospital is not baby-friendly and has gone to these because they are 'free'.  They are not smooth on the interior, cannot tolerate sterilization because they are very thin, cannot be easily cleaned because of the shape of the interior (thus are vulnerable to a build up of biofilm).  Parents, however, will reuse them.  They are a great advertisement tool for Ross.  And we know they are NOT a code violator, right?