From:
Pearl Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 20:59:36 -0500
Dear fellow Lactnetters,
I know this issue has been discussed in the past,  but we would be extremely
grateful if someone could e-mail me privately with some ideas on how to help
the WIC mom who has headaches while breastfeeding. Perhaps someone could let
me know which digests to call up from the archives...
I posted this last week, I guess folks are busy with holiday celebrations, so
I didn't hear from anyone on this topic. It's frustrating not to be able to
find this in the posts that I *have* saved....
TIA
Pearl Shifer