From:
Saara or Mike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:08:02 -0600
>>Does anyone know if it's some kind of deal between the two or  what? Is it
worth writing to them about or is it something they have really going and
won't reconsider?  I'm thinking about seeing if they'd be willing to hand
out
some Bfeeding info as well, if they plan on continuing this. Has anyone done
anything along those lines?
Teresa in PA-LLLL, SAHM to Brady (4) Abbey (2) and someone new in April!>

Forgive me if this has already been addressed.  I'm a bit behind.

I really don't know how much has been done about this, by way of
letter-writing, etc.  What I do know is that it has been discussed at the
breastfeeding.com advocacy message board for a few months, at the very
least.  This is not something new, unfortunately.

-Saara Harvie
Canada