From:
Elizabeth Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:19:00 -0600
Attention all lactnetters in the Cleveland area!! Kay Hoover asked me to relay the message that Dr. Nils Bergman from Pinelands South Africa will be speaking on The Future of Kangaroo Care World Health Organization Initiative and Public Health Imperative
 at 12 noon tomorrow October 26 at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio on the ground floor in room 0250 or 0270. I heard his presentation at the First International Congress on
 Kangaroo Care in Baltimore today and it was just outstanding!!