From:
Therese Maltby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:02:32 EDT
Hi, Tammy from Colorado here.

I want to be "just" a LC, or maybe work part-time LC, part-time mama/baby.
Right now, I'm working as a labor and delivery nurse who is routinely called
in the midst of deliveries to help a mama breastfeed. ' Tis frustrating....if
only I could bilocate. So instead, I'd like to RElocate!

I've called all the hospitals in the Denver/NE Colorado area, and there are
just NO LC openings. (I live in NE Colorado, on the plains...can commute to
Denver. I'm about ready to commute to Botswana, for the right LC job.) Ive
been told to wait until this fall, to network at Journal Club (a lactation
research review meeting in Denver), but I'm kind of antsy.

Anybody aware of any positions in the Denver area that might be opening up
soon?

TIA,

Tammy in Colorado