From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:12:29 -0600
This is a really good booklet that explains breast cancer risks, how
exposure to estrogen relates to breast cancer, and how breastfeeding
decreases breast cancer.  Very well explained.

http://www.bcpinstitute.org/booklet.htm

My one criticism is that, despite a clear explanation of how breastfeeding
reduces risk, breastfeeding is not specifically listed as a strategy to
reduce risk, in that section of the booklet.  Several mom have written the
authors, and have been told that has been corrected in the second edition.
(I'm not sure what that means - I suppose there is a print edition that has
been changed?)

Janice Reynolds

Thinking about breast cancer, it occurred to me that