Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 13:14:20 EST
Hi Linda. I found your post to be the clearest explination of milk production
ever.  Thankyou very much for putting  it together.
May I print it out and 1/ save it for my own reference? & 2/ print it to share
with LC  buddies locally? &/or 3/ share it via our affiliate newsletter?
I realize that I made embarassing bo-bo's in my initial post...I do apologize
for them all and hope to learn and do better in the future.
Up date on the Mom with very low milk supply related to lack of glandular
tissue. She decided yesterday to keep pumping for about another 2 weeks
because she feels it helps keep the milk coming. I think she like to see it in
the bottle, which is a good thing, IMHO.  She also got more galacatogues.
The question remains:  How long is it necessary for her to keep pumping.
Answer?: As long as she wants to???????
Happy New Year to all....
RIKASUE (KarenEvon, IBCLC)