Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:17:30 -0800
I have a client who wanted to know about the safety of Reglan during bf.
Her neurologist wants her to take it when she takes her Imatrex to speed the
absorption. Any thoughts about the long term use of Reglan on a "as needed
basis".  Also I gave her the list of side effects from Hale since part of
the reason for Rxing the Reglan was to reduce the nausea caused by the
Imatrex.  One of the side effects of reglan is nausea.  Seems she might be
causing more trouble than she is solving.  Any thoughts? Is this a common
use for Reglan?  TIA

Lori Werrell,IBCLC
Leonardtown MD